Omron's new NX1 offers powerful functionality
- Created on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 14:42
Omron’s new NX1 offers powerful functionality yet compact in size. Built-in Ethercat and EtherNet I/P ports along with up to 8 axes of motion control offers unparalleled performance in such a small controller.
NX1 Series - Compact in Size, Powerful in Functionality
5 things never to forget:
- Fastest cycle time: 2 ms
- Logic sequence and Motion control
- Number of axes: up to 8 axes (4 synchronized axes)
- Built-in EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP ports
- Expandable with NX I/O units and option boards for analog I/O and serial communication
Features and Benefits:
- Sysmac Studio integrates sequence, motion, safety, HMI and vision in a single development environment.
- Up to 16 EtherCAT slaves
- IEC 61131-3 programming environment
- PLCopen Function Blocks for Motion Control
- Support of Sysmac integrated safety solution
- Large choice of I/O units including I/O-Link master unit
Important to find out
Does the machine need 4 or less synchronised axes control?
Does the machine need 4 or less PTP axes control?
Application details; The Sysmac Library can offer many standard Function Blocks for Omron devices and even for packaging or other
application functions, like Rotary knife, Winder, Weighing, Vibration suppression, etc.
Markets and applications
Up to 8 axes: Packaging, machine tool, material handling, assembling, inspection, processing, etc.
NX1 series expands the Sysmac controllers scalability. For a current Sysmac customers for small machines.
Together with the NJ1, NJ3, NJ5 and NX7 provides an scalable solution with a single automation platform.
For machines up to 8 axes (4 synchronized axes) and max. 16 EtherCAT slaves.